The Saudi Arabia Conference 2014
Tue 06 - Wed 07 May 2014 - Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh
"The council of ministers looked over the proceedings of the eighth Euromoney Conference, and how it has become the best national and regional conference on the Saudi economy"
Council of Ministers, Cabinet Communique released 13 May 2013, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Euromoney Conferences is delighted to announce that its Saudi Arabia Conference will take place on 6-7 May 2014 in Riyadh.
The conference is the oldest, biggest and best financial conference in Saudi Arabia. With over 1,200 delegates from all over the region and the world, it is the must-attend event for all financiers and investors working in and with the Kingdom.
As always, we will have an unrivalled line-up of Saudi ministers, regulators, blue-chip corporations and investors speaking. Speakers confirmed to date include:
- H.E. Dr Muhammad Al-Jasser, Minister of Economy and Planning, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- H.E. Dr Shwaish Al-Dowaihy, Minister of Housing, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- H.E. Dr Majid Al-Moneef, Secretary General, Supreme Economic Council, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Mr Adel Al-Ghamdi, Chief Executive Officer, Tadawul (Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange).
- Mr Mohamed Al-Mady, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC)
- Mr Ambroise Fayolle, Chief Executive Officer of Agence France Trésor, the French government debt agency
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Mohamed Kharboush on +44 20 7779 8149 or email@example.com. For speaking enquiries, please contact Tara Hosseini on +44 20 7779 8488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"If there is a conference that is an annual must, it's the Euromoney conference that stands above all others. It's a perfect confluence of high level speakers, topics and debates taking place under one roof in two days. A unique event that can't be missed by anyone who is business-keen on Saudi Arabia."
John Sfakianakis, Chief Investment Strategist, MASIC
Download an application form.