The Egypt Conference - Stability, Investment & Growth
Tue 16 - Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Cairo
Euromoney will return to Cairo on the 16th and 17th September for its annual gathering of finance and investment professionals. Euromoney brings focus, insight and independence to the debates on Egypt’s economic and investment future. That is why we are the biggest and most important conference in the financial calendar. We aim to explain the dynamics of Egypt’s changing political, economic, financial, regulatory and monetary systems to the international markets. We will also look at the real economy to explain what is actually happening on the ground.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
H.E. Mr Hany Kadry, Minister of Finance
H.E. Mr Ashraf Salman, Minister of Investment
On 16 September H.E. Mr Hany Kadry will kick start the conference and provide an overview of the macro-economic environment, growth, unemployment, inflation and the subsidy programme. He will then be followed by H.E. Mr Ashraf Salman who will highlight the investment opportunities upon which the government will concentrate over the next 12 months.
More confirmed speakers to follow.
Topics will include:
- Egypt’s new political landscape – the government’s economic strategy
- The country’s economic and investment future – return to growth?
- GCC lifelines – what happens when the funds stop?
- The role of the IMF and other multilaterals – are they back in the game?
- Subsidy reform – now or never?
- Capital markets, IPOs
- Energy, infrastructure and resource challenges.
Places at the conference are limited and strictly by invitation.
To see videos from last year’s Egypt conference, as well as content from our other events around the world, go to www.euromoneyconferencesonline.com – viewing, sharing and enjoying our site is completely free.
Most important video content from The Egypt-GCC Investment Forum 2013
• For Opening Keynote Address: H.E. Dr Hazem El-Beblawi, Egyptian Prime Minister, December 2013- Click Here
• For H.E. Dr. Sultan Al Jaber, Minister of State of the United Arab Emirate- Click Here
For information on speaking opportunity contact Tara Hosseini: THosseini@euromoneyplc.com and for sponsoring opportunity please contact Victoria Behn: firstname.lastname@example.org