We are delighted to announce the 20th anniversary of the Euromoney Egypt Conference in Cairo. To mark this occasion we are launching a new agenda format to discuss the current key topics with the focus on an inclusive, audience driven approach via a live twitter poll.
The theme of the conference is Financing the Future. Euromoney Conferences’ editorial team will lead the discussions ensuring independence, focus and insight.
The morning’s proceedings will begin with a series of short films - a first for Euromoney Conferences – and conversations with key figures in Egyptian finance, including Ministers, policymakers, private sector bankers and international financial leaders.
We will then deliver presentations on Cairo Capital and Technology and the new Egypt, before our headline discussion, “How can we make Investment inclusive?”.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
• H.E. Mr. Hany Kadry Dimian, Minister of Finance
• H.E Mr Ashraf Salman, Minister of Investment
• Mr Atter Hannoura, Director, PPP Central Unit, Ministry of Finance
• Dr John Sfakianakis, Director for Middle East, Ashmore Group
• Mr Mohieddine Kronfol, Chief Investment Officer, Global Sukuk and MENA Fixed Income, Franklin Templeton Investments
• Dr Mohamed Omran, Chairman, The Egyptian Exchange
• Mr Sherif Samy, Chairman, The Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority
The conference will look at the current mega projects taking place in Egypt, with workshops discussing the Suez Canal Corridor, Energy and Electricity, and Real Estate, Construction and Housing.
Throughout the two day event the focus will be on financing the planned projects and the view from global investors and their role in Egypt’s financial future. It will be an un-missable event merging both the high standard that sets this event apart from the others, and a new, unique format of agenda.
Please note: this is a private invitation only event.