Videos from the conference are now available. Please click here to visit our online content page.
The 20th Euromoney Egypt Conference took place in Cairo on 7-8 September. The theme of the conference was Financing the Future. Euromoney Conferences’ editorial team led the discussions ensuring independence, focus and insight.
The morning’s proceedings began with a series of short films - a first for Euromoney Conferences – and conversations with key figures in Egyptian finance, including Ministers, policymakers, private sector bankers and international financial leaders.
We then delivered presentations on Cairo Capital and Technology and the new Egypt, before our headline discussion, “How can we make Investment inclusive?”.
• H.E. Mr. Hany Kadry Dimian, Minister of Finance
• H.E Mr Ashraf Salman, Minister of Investment
• Mr Atter Hannoura, Director, PPP Central Unit, Ministry of Finance
• Dr John Sfakianakis, Director for Middle East, Ashmore Group
• Mr Mohieddine Kronfol, Chief Investment Officer, Global Sukuk and MENA Fixed Income, Franklin Templeton Investments
• Dr Mohamed Omran, Chairman, The Egyptian Exchange
• Mr Sherif Samy, Chairman, The Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority
For sponsorship enquiries in 2016 please contact Rebecca Chamberlain: email@example.com
For speaking enquiries in 2016 please contact Tara Hosseini: firstname.lastname@example.org