Confirmed Keynote Address:
Sir John Sawers, Former Chief, MI6*
Confirmed Keynote Interviews:
Jean Boivin, Deputy Chief Investment Strategist, BlackRock Investment Institute
Vernon Hill, Chairman, Metro Bank
The Euromoney Global Borrowers & Investors Forum will reconvene on 23-24 June 2015 at The Hilton on Park Lane, London.
“It is an honour to deliver the opening address at the Global Borrowers and Investors Forum. This conference leads the conversation on key trends in global financial markets. The people in this room play a key role in shaping the global economy.”
Hon. Joe Oliver, Minister of Finance, Canada
As the Fed continues to scale back its asset-purchasing programme, have we seen the last of the taper tantrums? What would be the implications if Greece exits the Eurozone? Now that the ECB has announced its plans to purchase vast quantities of Eurozone sovereign debt, what does this mean for investors? Join the who’s who of debt capital markets to debate and discuss how best to navigate these challenging times for bond markets. Apply now for your place at The Global Borrowers & Investors Forum 2015.
For over 20 years, the Forum has been the annual must-attend event for the primary debt markets. As in 2014, The Global Borrowers and Investors Forum 2015 will be held alongside The Bond Investors Congress. Bringing together around 1000 of the world’s biggest and most important issuers and bond buyers, the Forum remains the place to meet the market – to see and be seen. For more details, click here.
Just some of the confirmed speakers so far include:
- Fredrik Altmann, Director Corporate Finance, Steering Treasury Centre, BMW Group
- Frank Czichowski, Senior Vice President and Treasurer, KfW Bankengruppe
- Tammo Diemer, Managing Director, Deutsche Finanzagentur
- Lars Eibeholm, Vice President and Head of Treasury, Nordic Investment Bank
- Doris Herrera-Pol, Director and Global Head of Capital Markets, The World Bank Treasury
- Anne Leclercq, Director Treasury and Capital Markets, Belgian Debt Agency
- Bertrand de Mazières, Director General, Finance, European Investment Bank
- Peter Mueller, Head of Finance, Bayer AG
- Thomas Olofsson, Director and Head of Debt Management, Swedish National Debt Office
- Robert Stheeman, Chief Executive, -United Kingdom Debt Management Office
“Very lively panel debates with opposing views allowing a comprehensive, thought-provoking approach to fixed income topics. The annual ‘must attend’ event in the world of global fixed income with a very rich programme and great experts.”
William de Vijlder, Vice-Chairman, BNP Paribas Investment Partners
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Mishal Karia on +44 207 779 8179 or email email@example.com. For speaking opportunities, please contact Isobel Mitchell on +44 207 779 8412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The keynote address by Sir John Sawers is closed to the press
Euromoney reserves the right to determine eligibility for attendance.