The Global Borrowers & Investors Forum 2014
Tue 24 - Wed 25 Jun 2014 - Hilton on Park Lane, London
Confirmed Keynote Speaker Wednesday 25 June:
Andrew Wilson, Chief Executive EMEA, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
Euromoney’s Global Borrowers and Investors Forum 2014 will reconvene on 24 - 25 June at the Hilton, Park Lane, London.
Last year’s Forum took place against a background of bond market turmoil caused by the Federal Reserve's May signalling of a phase-out of asset purchases. In 2014, how will the markets react as we approach the real thing?
“This event offers the possibility to hear interesting – sometimes challenging – views on capital markets developments and thus makes the trip worthwhile. At the same time, it is probably the best place in town to network.”
Anne Leclercq, Director, Treasury and Capital Markets, Belgian Debt Agency
Just some of the speakers joining Andrew Wilson, Chief Executive EMEA, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, include:
- William De Vijlder, Vice Chairman, BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- Dhaval Joshi, Managing Editor, European Investment Strategy, BCA Research
- Maria Cannata, Director General, Public Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Italy
- Robert Stheeman, Chief Executive, United Kingdom Debt Management Office
- Bertrand de Mazières, Director General, Finance, European Investment Bank
- Warin Buntrock, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, BFT Gestion
- Christian Eckert, Managing Director, Head of European Fixed Income, Lazard Asset Management
- Krzysztof A. Kowal, Managing Director, Fixed Income and Chief Investment Officer, DuPont Capital Management
- Michael Krautzberger, Managing Director and Head of European Fixed Income, BlackRock
- Gordon Tsui, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
'Euromoney Global Borrowers & Investors Forum is one of the few conferences where we accept invitations to participate as panel speakers. The ability to discuss industry wide topics and stimulate further debate is a key selling point. Put a marker in your diary for 2014.'
Sanjay Sofat, Head of Senior Funding, Capital Markets Issuance, Lloyds Bank
'Euromoney’s Global Borrowers and Investors Forum is clearly the place to be to get the latest innovative thinking on what is happening in this space. High calibre speakers and a large engaged group of participants lead to lively discussions that I would not want to miss.'
Luc Everaert, Division Chief, Euro Area Policies, International Monetary Fund
'Euromoney's Global Borrowers and Investors Forum is one of the events where new ideas in the financial industry are born.'
Romke van der Weerdt, Head of Capital Planning and Strategy, ING Group
For sponsorship enquiries for the 2014 Forum, please contact Ruth Beddows on +44 207 779 8829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For speaking opportunities, please contact Jessica Summers on +44 207 779 8412 or email email@example.com