The GCC Financial Forum will return to Bahrain on the 27-28 February 2017.
The Bahrain Economic Development Board and Euromoney are excited to present a new and significantly upgraded event for 2017. We will bring together the highest-level of international policy makers, economists, academics and financiers to determine how the GCC can fund its future.
In speeches, interviews, debates and discussions our participants will consider:
- The impact of global political events (US elections / Brexit / China) on economic outlook
- Oil market dynamics – demand, pricing and supply scenarios
- Fiscal strategy – tax, fees, non-hydrocarbon revenues
- Liquidity constraints, financial sector outlook and the search for new sources of funding
- Capital markets development
- The role of private capital
- Fintech and innovation in financial services
The event will allow our global audience the opportunity to gain insight on how the Gulf is changing, what the financial challenges are and how these challenges will be met with new approaches in financial intermediation.
As we develop the event we will reveal exciting new features new for 2017 guaranteed to make this an influential, insightful and unmissable event for all those involved in financial services strategy everywhere.