There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The Philippines Investment Forum returns to Manila to a new location on the 19th October 2018.
To be held at the Fairmont Makati, over 500 attendees are expected to attend to hear the latest economic updates for the country, learn of investment opportunities and explore some of the hottest growth sectors predicted for 2019.
We are honored to welcome Hon Nestor A Espenilla Jr, Governor, Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas to open the forum.
Key coverage for October’s event includes:
- Maintaining the Philippines spending agenda against growing political headwinds
- What’s necessary to attract more international issuers and DFI’s into the Philippines for their future funding requirements?
- What needs to change in the regulatory framework to allow for further adoption of digital solutions?
- Domestic infrastructure market challenges and opportunities
- Where are the brightest alternative sectors for investors in 2019?
- And much more
We look forward to welcoming you in Manila this October.
Click here for the presentation of the keynote address by Hon Benjamin E Diokno, Secretary of Budget and Management, Republic of the Philippines
Click here for the presentation of the keynote address by Chuchi G Fonacier, Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Click here for the presentation of the Economic outlook on ASEAN in 2019 by Bangkok Bank
Click here for the presentation of the new Personal Property Security Act and its impact on secured financing by SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan