There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Euromoney is closely monitoring the developments regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Should there be any changes to this event, attendees will be notified.
We firmly believe that we are on the edge of a fundamental reshaping of finance. Join us at The Global Borrowers & Bond Investors Forum 2020 to reflect the thinking and mood of the fixed income markets - and help to lead the conversation.
Keynote speaker confirmed
J. Christopher Flowers, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, J.C. Flowers & Co
Topics for Discussion
- 2020 Vision: Threats and opportunities for capital markets
- Sustainability: Adopting a new mind-set
- The 2020s: A decade of deadlines for financial institutions
- Australia: New opportunities for global investors
- G7 Star: Canada in the international capital markets
- The front runner: Bonds vs loans in the Middle East
- Crunch time: The key to digitising capital markets
- And many more!
New for 2020:
- DCM Debates on the topics of sustainability, Libor, QE and negative rates, and fintech in capital markets
- 45 minute training sessions for junior bankers, issuers and investors
- Sponsored roundtables on the topics of catastrophe bonds/ILS in the capital markets, and derivatives and the end of ibors
Make new connections and forge profitable business relationships, with the world’s leading issuers, investors and investment bankers. We look forward to seeing you there.
View the working agenda below and apply for your place today.
For speaking enquiries, please contact Isobel Mitchell on email@example.com.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Andrew Walmsley on firstname.lastname@example.org.