There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The Euromoney Indonesia Investment Forum 2018 concluded successfully on 4 April. Over 450 business leaders, investors, bankers, industry experts, and policymakers participated from across 15 countries.
We were honored to have HE Thomas Lembong, Chairman of Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), Mirza Adityaswara, Senior Deputy Governor of Bank Indonesia and Suahasil Nazara, Head of Fiscal Policy Agency of Indonesian Ministry of Finance, deliver the day’s keynote speeches. They shared with the audience the Government’s plan to tackle external headwinds and provided an update on the progress of reforms aimed at improving the country’s investment climate.
Topics discussed at this year’s forum included:
- An update on the Indonesian story – from ratings to komodo, interest rates to cost of funding
- Opportunities and challenges across the Indonesian financing and investment landscapes
- The progress of the five-year infrastructure plan and where investors see the opportunities
- Understanding FinTech regulations, trends and the landscape in Indonesia
- Can Indonesia embrace blockchain technology and how are traditional financial players responding to the challenge from FinTechs?
- Cash on Delivery or Digital Payments - How ready are Indonesians for digital payments, including those unbanked? And what are the opportunities for international players?
The Indonesia Investment Forum will reconvene in 2018 to reassess the latest reforms and developments of pivotal sectors that enable the growth of Indonesian economy.
Euromoney would like to especially thank the government for their support, our speakers for their views and our sponsors who made this event possible.
For enquiries about Euromoney Conferences’ forward Asia Pacific portfolio, please contact Jason Coles at email@example.com.
Click here for the presentation of the keynote address by Suahasil Nazara, Head of Fiscal Policy Agency, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Indonesia.
Click here for the presentation of the keynote address by Mirza Adityaswara, Senior Deputy Governor, Bank Indonesia.
Click here for the presentation, Opportunities and challenges across the Indonesian investment landscape, hosted by Bank Mandiri.