There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The premier deal-making event for high grade debt capital markets
The Global Borrowers & Bond Investors Forum will be back in London on 18-19 June. Attracting the who’s who of high grade debt capital markets, the event will continue to be the event for networking and doing business in the industry.
We have a new venue, new speakers, new formats and much more. Highlights of the agenda for 2019 include:
- This house believes: an orderly exit from quantitative easing is impossible. Watch two leading global investors battle it out in our lively Oxford Union-style debate.
- A stream dedicated to issuers in the Middle East
- Sustainable and responsible investment quick fire buzzer round
- Listen to the investment priorities of the world’s pension funds
- Frequent issuers – SSA, FIG and corporates discuss their pipelines for the year ahead
- A team debate: will FinTech revolutionise global borrowers?
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Euromoney, we will also be hosting a post conference drinks reception. Join us to celebrate the milestone and network with key clients and peers.
If you’re a DCM banker, fixed income investor, issuer, or financial service provider, then this is the event for you. If all your clients were in one place at the same time, wouldn’t you want to be there too?
Jingdong Hua, Vice President and Treasurer, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
“The Global Borrowers & Bond Investors Forum is the premier annual event for fixed income investors and issuers. Keynote speakers are regularly drawn from the ranks of senior global policy makers. For us it represents a unique opportunity to network with other fixed income investors.”
John St Hill, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, NEST (National Employment Savings Trust)
“A big market place for exchanging views - this conference is an excellent event.”
Petra Wehlert, Head of Capital Markets, KfW
You can find out more information about our next event in the series, The Global Borrowers and Bond Investors Forum Asia here: http://bit.ly/2UhX5mw