There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Exclusive SponsorShow More Less
The trade tensions between the US and China have intensified in 2020, and with the US presidential election just around the corner, it seems unlikely that the situation will improve in the near future. But what do these tensions mean for fixed income investors? Global Power Shifts: The Future of Asian Credit Markets Thursday, 29 October 2020, will take a look at the short and long term effects of the ‘decoupling’ of the Chinese and US economies, as well as examine how credit markets are, and should be, responding.
Key discussion points:
- What are the long-term effects of the ‘decoupling’ of the Chinese and US economies?
- What can Asian governments and central banks do to prepare for the economic dislocations of a protracted trade war?
- How should investors react to these myriad sources of uncertainty?
- What is the best approach to asset allocation at this time?
- How should issuers navigate this market environment?
For more information, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.