There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Exclusive SponsorShow More Less
This webinar brings together expert speakers to address the most important developments in the established covered bond markets in Singapore, Korea and Japan. As well as review the latest developments in prospective jurisdictions. We will also explore the impact of Europe’s new directive and what equivalence rules mean for Asian covered bond issuers.
Whether you are a new participant in the market or a covered bond veteran, this webinar is the platform to ensure that you are up-to-date on the latest developments in Asia’s expanding covered bond markets.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- How has the developing COVID-19 pandemic affected collateral performance
- Was there any governmental intervention taken? In what form?
- How would these factors affect the covered bond product?
- What are your plans for covered bond issuance?
- How will ESG covered bonds develop in Europe and particularly Asia?
- EU covered bond directive – progress of implementation and the impact on 3rd country equivalence
- Luca Bertalot, Secretary General of the European Mortgage Federation, European Covered Bond Council (EMF-ECBC)
- Atsushi Ouchiyama, Head of Funding/Covered Bonds, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Taiga Nagao, Vice president of Debt strategy and Issuance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Seung Yong Shin, Head of Covered Bond Team, Securitization Department, Korea Housing Finance Corporation
- Colin Chen, Head of Structured Debt Solutions, DBS Bank
- Chris Ngooi, Head of Wholesale and Structured Funding, DBS Bank
For more information, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Stephen Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org and Melody Mok at email@example.com.