There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
If you didn't attend the event but would like to request access to the on demand content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On 15-17 September, The GlobalCapital Sustainable and Responsible Capital Markets Virtual Forum 2020 convened the SRI community, providing a platform for the market to meet in one place, to engage directly with each other, and to get deals done.
Keynote speakers included:
Sir Ronald Cohen, Chairman of the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment and The Portland Trust, who shared his very challenging, ambitious idea of impact accounting, which he believes is only two years away from being not only realisable, but actually mandateable.
Cyrus Ardalan, Chair, Board of Directors, IFFIm, who argued that although IFFIm was so far a unique structure, which frontloads government pledges for vaccinations so the benefit can be obtained earlier, there were many other areas of humanitarian work where this approach could work, including future disaster relief efforts.
The virtual platform offered:
Topics explored included:
- The green recovery
- Does Covid change ESG or reinforce it?
- Capital markets and the social response to the coronavirus in Asia
- Covid-19 and social bonds
- The Taxonomy in practice
- Green and sustainability-linked finance
All of the agenda content from the three day event will be available to view within the platform until 15 October, so you can go back and watch the sessions you missed or watch your favourites again! Registered delegates can continue to access the event using their existing login details. If you didn't attend the event but would like to request access to the on demand content, please contact email@example.com
We would like to thank all of our sponsors and speakers for their continued support and for making the Virtual Forum possible. We look forward to working with you all again soon.
Editorial and speaking opportunities for future events: Sara Leech - firstname.lastname@example.org and Jon Hay - email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities for future events: Oli Hawkins - Ohawkins@euromoneyplc.com and Andrew Walmsley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Forum - what to expect
Before the event
- Register online - press the red apply button
- Set up your personal profile for fellow attendees to view – let delegates know who you are and who you want to meet
- Look at the agenda and add the sessions you’d like to view to your personal calendar within the platform
- You may receive meeting requests you can accept these in advance and they will be added to your personalised schedule
On the day of the event
- Enter the virtual lobby and browse the attendee list (community tab) to see who is at the conference
- Go watch our keynotes, panels and workshops. Put your questions to the speakers via the live Q&A function
- Visit the exhibition hall to meet and engage with our Sponsors. Collect informational materials from each stand
- Fit it all around your working day and watch the content on-demand in between networking and meetings
After the event
- View all of the content on-demand, for up to 30 days after the event
- Keep in touch with the connections you made at the event till you can meet in person again