There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
On 9th and10th September 2020, Euromoney and the ECBC hosted the eighteenth annual gathering of the international covered bond market in virtual form. With over 1,000 delegates registered from 46 different jurisdictions, the Congress once again convened the global covered bond market for two days of virtual networking, debate and discussion.
All of the agenda content from the two-day event will remain available to view within the platform, until 9th October. Registered delegates can continue to access the event using their existing login details via the button below. If you didn't attend the event, but would like to request access to the on-demand content, please contact: email@example.com.
Keynote speakers included:
Greg Fuzesi, Euro Area Economist, J.P. Morgan
Martin Merlin, Director, Bank, Insurance and Financial Crime, DG-FISMA, European Commission
Victoria Ormond, Partner, Capital Markets Research, Knight Frank
Christoph Rieger, Head of Rates and Credit Research, Commerzbank
Euromoney and GlobalCapital Conferences would like to thank our co-host the ECBC and all of our sponsors for their continued partnership and support and for making the Virtual Congress possible. We look forward to working with you all again soon.
The virtual platform provided our delegates with the following features.
For sponsorship opportunities at future events, please contact Andrew Walmsley: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 8043
For speaking opportunities at future events, please contact Emma Summers: email@example.com or tel: +44 (0)20 7779 8397
Virtual Congress - what to expect
Before the event
• Register online - press the red apply button
• Set up your personal profile for fellow attendees to view – let delegates know who you are and who you want to meet
• Look at the agenda and add the sessions you’d like to view to your personal calendar within the platform
• You may receive meeting requests from the Congress sponsors. You can accept these in advance of logging in and they will be added to your personalised schedule
On the day of the event
• Enter the virtual lobby and browse the live attendee list to see who is online at the conference
• Engage and network with other attendees - Enter the virtual lobby and browse the live attendee list to see who is online at the conference
• Visit the networking lounge and join in on one of the live debates. Share your views and vote in our live polls and surveys
• Go to the auditorium to watch our keynotes, panels and sponsor workshops. Put your questions to the speakers via the live Q&A function
• Visit the exhibition hall to meet and engage with our Congress sponsors. Collect informational materials from each stand in your virtual event bag
• Take part in the event ‘scavenger hunt’ to be in with the chance of winning a great prize!
• Fit it all around your working day and watch the content on-demand in between networking and meetings
After the event
• View all of the content on-demand, for up to 30 days after the event
• Get all of the extra conference materials digitally delivered to you
• Keep in touch with the connections you made at the event till you can meet in person again