There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The annual Global Borrowers & Bond Investors Forum has been a landmark event in the agenda of the frequent borrower community for over 25 years. This year the event went virtual. View panel discussions, speaker presenations, keynote interviews and feature articles here.
J. Christopher Flowers, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, J.C. Flowers & Co.
Dr Jörg Kukies, State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany
Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, Deputy General Manager, Bank for International Settlements
- Covid-19 and the capital markets: impact, response, recovery
- Financing solutions for European sovereign borrowers
- UK DMO debt capital markets Roundtable: shouldering the burden; leading the market
- CEE Sovereign issuers
- Capital markets solutions for supranationals — the world’s top credits unite the plot the way forward
- Agency borrowers step up — key public sector borrowers rise up to help fight the crisis
- Financial institutions — crisis ready
- The new rules for corporate financing — liquidité, diversité, maturité...?
- Capital markets respond to the virus crisis
- Financing solutions to disasters — a new role for the capital markets
- Life as a capital markets participant: how it has changed, how it has worked and how it will look when the world recovers — issuers, bankers, investors, rating agencies and journalists talk about their experiences
- Saving the system: a review of the key official sector support packages and how they changed capital markets
- Picking up the pieces – market outlook. Where do we go from here? How can we make markets more resilient?
- SSAs — How the public sector is funding its way out of the crisis
We hope you enjoyed this years content. We hope to see you all in London next June, 2021.
Editorial: Toby Fildes - email@example.com
Speaking: Isobel Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship: Oli Hawkins - OHawkins@euromoneyplc.com and Andrew Walmsley - email@example.com