There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
The Middle East and North Africa region has huge potential for green and sustainable capital markets. Around the world, political and social attitudes to the environment are changing fast and the MENA region is no exception. The urgency of the need to respond to climate change is becoming ever more apparent, and it can no longer be ignored in financial markets.
At the same time, there is a wider shift going on in the way capitalism is practised and understood. It is fast becoming part of orthodox thinking that business must have a social purpose. This change has a special resonance in the MENA region, since Islamic financing principles has always embodied social responsibility at their core.
Given the exceptionally promising prospects in the region, Euromoney and GlobalCapital are delighted to launch Sustainability MENA: Financing the Region’s Transition, an event that will span not only capital markets products such as green bonds, sukuk and sustainability-linked loans but also the whole landscape of how to stimulate investment in greening the economy of the MENA region, and what policies are needed to drive this transition.
Topics will include:
- Can the region’s economy, including the energy sector, become 1.5/2 degree compatible?
- Pioneers of sustainable finance: case studies and interviews with sovereign borrowers, development finance institutions and corporate borrowers
- Can the region one day lead the world in SRI innovation and impact?
- MENA banks as green and social bond and sukuk issuers and investors: a match made in heaven?
- Sustainable infrastructure: harnessing the capital markets to build green and socially responsible projects in the Middle East and North Africa
- The role of development banks in the region’s transition
- The global investor base: how can it play a greater role in the region’s nascent SRI markets?
- How engaged is the Middles East investor base in SRI?
For sponsorship enquiries please contact Victoria Behn: Vbehn@euromoneyplc.com
For speaking enquiries please contact Sara Leech: Sleech@euromoneyplc.com