There is no better way to network with your key clients whilst providing a host of interesting panels and lively workshops to keep them informed on the latest market trends. Euromoney conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity for you to reach and remain at the forefront of your market.
To find out how you could benefit from sponsoring a Euromoney Conference please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7779 8488.
Africa Regional Partner
Cocktail Reception Sponsor
The Euromoney East Africa Conference will return to Nairobi on Wednesday 29 May 2019. Now in its third year, the event will analyse the progress that Kenya and East Africa have made by continuing to embrace innovative and disruptive technology as a tool for financial inclusion. Proudly co-hosted with Central Bank of Kenya, the conference will focus on the emergence of new business models and technologies; and the reinvention of financial services.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
Dr Patrick Njoroge, Governor, Central Bank of Kenya
Selina Xu, Senior Vice President, CreditEase
Amolo Ng'weno, Chief Executive Officer, BFA
Dr Kenfield Griffith, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, mSurvey
Peris Bosire, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, FarmDrive
We will bring together over 300 key players in the fintech space – governments, regulators, banks, payment providers and innovators – in one room, to discuss:
- Why do financial services need reinventing and what are the drivers for reinvention?
- Can innovation also be exclusive?
- Regional trends in regulation: A conversation with central banks representatives and innovators.
- The role of women in innovation and finance. How can women drive innovation?
- The opportunities for innovation: A look at fintech and disruptive entities i.e. start-ups, ICT & tech companies, social media, internet platforms, e-retailers, and financial infrastructure companies.
“This is one of the best organised finance-related conferences with a unique, global exposure. Valuable discussions around finance and new innovative technologies such as blockchain brought in highly qualified panellists from governments, banks, and fintechs. This is a unique experience surrounding the constant innovative financial landscape”.
Evgeni Mitkov, Chief Operating Officer, Everex
For all enquiries please contact Odeta Konomi via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +44 (0) 207779 8821.