Euromoney is delighted to co-host the inaugural Euromoney Côte d’Ivoire Conference in collaboration with the Government of Côte D’Ivoire on 28 and 29 March 2017 in Abidjan.
In recent years, Côte D’Ivoire has been a success story in a challenging economic global environment. Nevertheless, the next few years will be critical for the development of the country’s economy and financial sector to achieve emerging market status by 2020. The theme for the Euromoney Côte d’Ivoire Conference is 2020: building momentum, sustaining growth. Discussions will highlight the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for the country.
The conference will bring together policymakers, businessmen, financiers and key overseas players for a high-level and invitation-only conference. Please see the list of the companies that will be present at the conference.
Over the two days, international, regional and local speakers will cover numerous topics in a mixture of speeches, interviews and lively discussions.
Confirmed Keynotes include:
- H.E. Mr Daniel Kablan Duncan, Vice President, Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
- H.E. Mr Adama Koné, Minister, Ministry of Economy and Finances
- Teruaki Kotaka, Senior Economist, Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- Charles Boamah, Chief Financial Officer and Vice President, African Development Bank
- Ravi Pokhriyal, President and Regional Head – West Africa and MENA Region, Olam International
All in all, it will be a focused and fascinating journey designed to be an insightful, informative and inspirational experience for both the local and international audience.
We look forward to seeing you in Abidjan at what will be an unmissable event for all those looking to invest in Côte d’Ivoire.
For sponsorship or speaking enquiries please contact Odeta Konomi via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +44 (0) 207779 8821.