2020: building momentum, sustaining growth
Euromoney is delighted to co-host the inaugural Euromoney Côte d’Ivoire Conference in collaboration with the Government of Côte d’Ivoire in March 2017 in Abidjan.
In recent years, Côte d’Ivoire has been a success story in a challenging economic global environment. Nevertheless, the next few years will be critical for the development of the country’s economy and financial sector to achieve emerging market status by 2020. The theme for the Euromoney Côte d’Ivoire Conference is 2020: building momentum, sustaining growth. Discussions will highlight the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for the country.
The conference will bring together policymakers, businessmen, financiers and key overseas players for a high-level and invitation-only conference. Over the two days, international, regional and local speakers will cover numerous topics in a mixture of speeches, interviews and lively discussions. Some of the key questions we’ll be asking on stage include:
• What progress has been made in the implementation of structural reforms?
• Côte d’Ivoire: Financial Sector Development Strategy (FSDS) – The banking sector in 2017 and beyond
• What reforms can be made to develop capital markets and encourage more growth companies and IPOs?
• Which type of companies offer the most promise in Côte d’Ivoire?
• What can international companies do to support the growth of Côte d’Ivoire’s digital ecosystem?
• Encouraging investment: addressing the funding gap
• Oil price volatility and its effect on Côte d’Ivoire’s hydrocarbons vision and strategy
• Innovative financing to meet the growing transport demand
• Why does developing a stronger sustainable agri-business sector matter?
We look forward to seeing you in Abidjan at what will be an unmissable event for all those looking to invest in Côte d’Ivoire.
For sponsorship or speaking enquiries please contact Odeta Konomi via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +44 (0) 207779 8821.