The Central & Eastern European Forum 2014
Tue 14 - Wed 15 Jan 2014 - The Hilton, Vienna
The Central and Eastern European Forum will be held on 14-15 January 2014 at the Hilton, Vienna. This event gathers over 1000 delegates every year from both inside and outside the region. Key policy makers, business leaders and commentators meet with local and international investors in Vienna to set the financial agenda for the year ahead.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
- Nikolaus Goerg, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Bank Gutmann AG
- Nathan Griffiths, Senior Portfolio Manager, Emerging Market Equities, ING Investment Management
- Leon Hadass, Principal, Pantheon Ventures
- Franz Hoerhager, Founding Partner, Mezzanine Management
- Henry Potter, Partner, Alpha Associates
- Peeter Saks, Managing Partner, BaltCap
- Matjaz Schroll, Head of Private Equity Central and Eastern Europe, Franklin Templeton
This is the place to be for all those with an interest in the CEE region. Join us to see how this event could boost your business in 2014.
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mishal Karia on +44 207 779 8179 or email email@example.com.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Francesca Cockcroft on +44 207 779 8082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are very limited free* places available for the 2014 Central & Eastern European Forum. These places are reserved strictly for people working within the treasury function of their institution and for institutional investors in the region.
To apply for one of the limited free places, please email your details (name, job title, company and email address) and information about your role in your institution to email@example.com.
*Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance at the Forum.