Confirmed Keynote Address:
Sir John Sawers, Former Chief, M16*
Confirmed Keynote Interviews:
Jean Boivin, Deputy Chief Investment Strategist, BlackRock Investment Institute
Vernon Hill, Chairman, Metro Bank
The Euromoney Bond Investors Congress will reconvene on 23-24 June 2015 at the Hilton on Park Lane, London.
For the past 22 years, Euromoney’s Bond Investors Congress has provided the backdrop for the biggest gathering of bondholders with more assets under management than any other event. In 2012, the investors attending managed over £12 trillion in assets between them.
As Europe’s premier fixed income event for the buy-side, it is truly a must-attend for all bond buyers.
With so many market changes in recent months, including the ECB announcement of the unleashing of QE to purchase more than one trillion Euros of Eurozone sovereign debt, what does this mean for investors? Euromoney provides fixed income investors the opportunity to debate and discuss how best to navigate these challenging times for bond markets.
“Undoubtedly the best event of the year for bond investors”
- Adam Tyrrell, Senior Fund Manager, EPIC Investment Partners
This year, on day one of the Congress, there will be a section of the agenda solely dedicated to bank capital. This will include topics such as: how do you assess the relative value of CoCo’s in such a diverse market; are we addicted to cheap liquidity; what are the implications of a Banking Union for bank credit; solvency II: do insurers need more capital, or different capital? To hear the answers and many more questions, apply now for your place at the Bond Investors Congress 2015.
As in 2014, The Bond Investors Congress 2015 will be held alongside our other flagship fixed income event, The Global Borrowers and Investors Forum. Attending The Bond Investors Congress grants you free access to the sessions at The Global Borrowers and Investors Forum too, should you be interested in any of those. For more details, click here.
Just some of the confirmed speakers so far include:
- Mike Amey, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, PIMCO
- Eric Brard, Global Head of Fixed Income, Amundi
- Matt Christensen, Global Head of Responsible Investment, AXA Investment Managers
- Bradley Golding, Managing Director, Christofferson, Robb & Co.
- Bryn Jones, Head of Fixed Income, Rathbone Brothers
- Krzysztof Kowal, Managing Director, Fixed Income and Chief Investment Officer, DuPont Capital Management
- Mitch Reznick, Co-head of Credit, Hermes Investment Management
- David Zahn, Head of European Fixed Income, Franklin Templeton
“The Euromoney Bond Investors Congress is a fantastic forum that truly produces great insights on some of the key issues that matter to investors.”
- Stephen Jen, Managing Partner, SLJ Macro Partners
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact James Andrews on +44 20 7779 8074 or email@example.com. For speaking enquiries, please contact Isobel Mitchell on +44 20 7779 8412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The keynote address by Sir John Sawers is closed to the press
Euromoney reserves the right to determine eligibility for attendance.