The Euromoney Forex Forum – in a brand new model – will take place on 17 May 2017 in London. The conference will bring together the highest level FX bankers, currency funds, asset managers, trading platforms and FinTech entrepreneurs. It will be one of the biggest FX market gatherings of its type with a mix of macro and e-trading topics and new formats which will certainly keep the discussion lively.
With 2017 set to be a transformational year for FX markets globally, this streamed one-day conference will bring you unparalleled insight from tier 1 banks and leading buyside traders into how they are adapting their trading desks in the face of macro volatility and rapid technological change.
Stream one will feature the world's leading FX banks and investors, outlining their visions for 2017's key trading and hedging strategies.
Steam two's focus on innovation sees thought leadership from a variety of trading platforms, data providers, and startups, each exchanging their views with the buyside on key aspects of market structure, such as pre- and post-trade transparency; algorithmic trading; and 'equitisation' of FX.
- Listen to market-defining content from the highest-ranked FX market-makers
- Tailor your conference by targeting sessions across both streams
- Network with buyside clients, establishing your business as a key FX player
- Participate in interactive sessions, including target tables, Q&A, and audience polling to better understand your peers' challenges.
- FX fundamentals in the current global context
- How are banks and investors adapting their trading strategies for FX as an asset class?
- How are corporates managing their currency risk in the current environment?
- Establishing the ideal level of transparency in FX
- Synchronising FX with fixed income and equities to create a secure yet efficient market structure.
- Key challenges and opportunities in EM currencies