For the last three years, Myanmar’s political and business leaders have met with global investors and executives at the Euromoney Myanmar Global Investment Forum. This year’s Forum will once again be held in Myanmar’s capital, Nay Pyi Taw, and attended by over 800 local and international participants.
Since 2011, Myanmar has witnessed a rush of economic reforms and foreign investments but the pace has begun to slow in anticipation of the upcoming general elections. Despite this, the country remains poised for rapid growth and development given its rich natural resources and strategic location. Join us on 15-16 September to find out what lies ahead for Myanmar’s economy as it prepares for a new government.
Some key topics will include:
• Capturing Investment Opportunities in Myanmar
• Myanmar’s Business Leaders: 2016 Outlook
• Liberalising the Banking Sector
• Energy: Powering Myanmar’s Growth
• Unlocking the Golden Land’s Natural Resources and Mining Industry
• Integrating Myanmar’s Robust Agricultural Market into the Region
• Focus: SEZ Development and Infrastructure
• Developing Myanmar’s Tourism Industry
• Myanmar Real Estate and Urban Planning
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Victor Wong at email@example.com.
For registration enquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.