The 5th Annual Euromoney Myanmar Global Investment Forum comes on the heels of Myanmar’s historic handover of power to a democratically elected government.
According to the Asian Development Bank, the country’s economy is estimated to expand 8.4% this year and 8.3% in 2017, making it Asia’s top performer. Further adding momentum to this growth is the easing of US sanctions in May which is expected to bring a new wave of foreign direct investments into the country.
With interest among international investors in Myanmar running high, this year’s timely conference will offer insight into the economic policies of the new administration.
- The next phase of economic reforms and development
- Investing in Myanmar
- Developing the financial sector
- Remaking Myanmar’s power mix
- Infrastructure connectivity and industrial capacity
- Yangon Stock Exchange and capital markets development
- Agriculture- the underinvested asset class
- Real estate development
Join us on 13-14 September in Myanmar’s capital, Nay Pyi Taw, when over 1,000 business leaders and investors meet to discuss the opportunities arising from the country’s new economic roadmap.
For more information about the event, please e-mail email@example.com.
For speaking opportunities, please contact Alex Pang by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.