About the Awards for Excellence:
Since 1992 Euromoney, the world’s leading financial markets magazine, has singled out the outstanding institutions in finance.
Over the Years, the Awards for Excellence have evolved with the markets they cover. They now incorporate 25 global awards for banking and capital markets; and awards for the best banks and securities houses in almost 100 countries around the world.
All the awards have one central theme – they recognise institutions and individuals that demonstrate leadership, innovation, and momentum in the markets in which they excel.
19.00: Guests Arrive – Cocktail Reception
20.00: Guests Seated for Dinner, Welcome Address
21.45: Awards Ceremony
23.00: Guests Depart
The awards will focus on your achievements on behalf of your clients in the following areas:
- Debt capital markets
- Equity capital markets
- M&A transactions (only deals which have closed in the year to March 31)
- Corporate advisory
- Project finance
- Solutions for clients in areas such as foreign exchange and cash management
- Editorial: Clive Horwood - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship and Table Sales: Will Powell - email@example.com Tel: +44 20 7779 8683
- Logistics: Christa Buttigieg - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 20 7779 8366
For more information about participating in the Euromoney Awards for Excellence please email Kalin Trifonov at email@example.com