“Anyone involved in the Sterling market will benefit from attending this well organised conference”
Paul Hatfield, Chief Investment Officer, Alcentra
186 leading Sterling issuers, investors and intermediaries attended the third Euromoney Sterling conference. Frank debates on the future of the UK economy in the light of global changes followed a keynote presentation and Q&A session with Robert Stheeman from the UK Debt Management Office. We are grateful to our sponsors, speakers and partners - it is they who made this event a success.
The conference looked at the developments in the public finances, UK borrowing needs, the inflation threat and whether the influx of foreign issuers and investors had stayed in the sterling bond market.
- Mike Amey, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, Sterling Portfolios, PIMCO
- Harry Bright, Managing Director and Head of Credit Markets, Santander Global Banking and Markets UK
- Darryl Bruce, Fund Manager, Brown Shipley
- Andrew Davidson, Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Theo Dickens, Managing Partner, Prefequity LLP
- Paul Griffiths, Global Head of Fixed Income, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Paul Hatfield, Chief Investment Officer, Alcentra
- Frances Hudson, Global Thematic Strategist, Multi Asset Investing, Standard Life Investments
- Esa Kallio, Executive Vice President, Deputy to the Chief Executive Officer, Municipality Finance
- James Kelly, Deputy Treasurer, Rentokil Initial
- Graeme Leach, Chief Economist and Director of Policy, Institute of Directors
- Stuart Montgomerie, Managing Director, Head of Sterling Debt Syndicate, Santander Global Banking and Markets UK
- Nigel Myer, Director, Credit Strategy, Lloyds Bank Wholesale Banking and Markets
- Steve Pateman, Executive Director, Head of UK Banking, Santander UK
- Joanne Perez, Co-Head of Policy and Markets, UK Debt Management Office
- Samantha Pitt, Group Treasurer, Network Rail
- Charles Roxburgh, Director, McKinsey Global Institute
- Thomas Schroeder, Deputy Head of Division, Capital Markets Department, European Investment Bank
- Mika Tasa, Senior Manager, Liquidity Management and Funding, State Treasury of Finland
- Richard Threlfall, Partner and Head of Infrastructure, Building and Construction, KPMG
- Silja Turville, Senior Infrastructure Finance Adviser, Legal & General Investment Management
- Christian Tyson, Commercial Director, Skanska Infrastructure Development
- Grant Vaughan, Associate Director, Corporate Debt Capital Markets, Lloyds Bank Wholesale Banking and Markets
- Craig Veysey, Head of Fixed Income, Sanlam Private Investments
- Martin Watts, Head of Treasury, L&Q London Housing Association
- Ian Williams, Fund Manager, City Financial Strategic Gilt Fund, and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Charteris Treasury Portfolio Managers
We hope you will be able to join us in 2013 to discuss the new developments in this exciting market.
Click here to download the Keynote Address from Robert Stheeman, Chief Executive, UK Debt Management Office
Gilts – Current Perspectives from the DMO
Workshop A: Social Housing – A New Financial Architecture. Hosted by: Lloyds Bank
Click here to download the presentation 'Social Housing - A Changing Funding Landscape'
By Grant Vaughan, Associate Director, Corporate Debt Capital Markets, Lloyds Bank Wholesale Banking and Markets
Click here to download the presentation 'Social Housing – A New Financial Architecture'
By Martin Watts, Head of Treasury, L&Q London Housing Association